- Nthiga, L.N. “Unmanned drones and the role of human surveillance in armed conflict”, International Review of the Red Cross, (2019 April), No. 910, ISSN: 1816-3831, 31: 46-49.
- Nthiga, L.N. “Nexus of International development and economic security of women in Non International Armed conflicts”, International Review of the Red Cross, (2019 August 2019) No. 911, ISSN 1816-3831: 51-54.
- Nthiga, L.N and Scott, C.P. “Horizontal Foreign Direct Investment during perceived International Armed Conflicts”, Public Law Journal, (2019 February) ISSN: 0033-3565
- Nthiga, L.N. “When terrorism clads in healing fragrance- Economic Terrorism and its bait for post war regions” Italian Economic Journal (Under Review) ISSN: 2199-3238
- Nthiga, L.N. and Aristodemou, M. “A modernist and literary examination of justice under the apparition of morality.” (In progress)
- Nthiga, L.N. (2019). Impact assessment of the sustainability of the theories of change in championing socio-economic rights of war victims. A case of Khartoum Sudan. M.B.A. Global Business and Sustainability thesis, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Tangaza Campus).
- Nthiga, L.N. (2017). Psychoanalysis of judgement’s effect on the right to health of key and Affected Populations in armed conflict, M.Phil. in Law thesis, Birkbeck College- University of London.
Conference Papers and Attendance
- Foreign Direct Investment, Conference and Moot Court Competition, 15th -17th July 2019, Africa Nazarene School of Law.
- 24th International Humanitarian and Security conference, March 7-8, 2019, International Conference Centre Geneva, Geneva.
- Muslim and Christian engagement for social transformation in Africa, 11th -12th April 2018. Tangaza University College, Kenya.
- Foreign Direct Investment, Conference and Moot Court Competition, 15th -17th August 2018, Africa Nazarene School of Law.
- Annual Conference on Social Entrepreneurship 22nd-23rd September 2017, University of Dar es Salaam
- Nthiga, L.N. (2018, August 18). Why a cookie cutter approach for me? Youth and Governance in Kenya. Presentation done at TEDx Muthangari Conference, August, Nairobi, Kenya
- Nthiga, L.N. (7th September 2018). Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and their perceived judgment in armed conflict- the case of Systematic Autonomous warfare. Paper presented at Armed groups and International Law (AHRI) Conference, Edinburgh Global Justice Academy, Scotland.