- Murithi Antony, “Reproductive Rights: An Holistic Approach to Abortion Rights in Kenya.” Reproductive Justice, Law & Policy eJournal, Vol. 13, No. 63: Dec 1. 2022 http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4262745
- Murithi Antony, “Towards Enhanced Access to Justice: Leveraging the Role of Kenyan Law Schools in Promoting ADR” ((2023) 11(3) Alternative Dispute Resolution)) Page 123-141. https://lnkd.in/dXx2AnqN
- Murithi Antony, “Killing two Birds with one stone: Women Economic Empowerment as a tool to eradicate poverty and achieve zero hunger in Africa.” Development Economics: Women, Gender & Human Development eJournal, Vol. 11, No. 122: Nov 30, 2022 :https://ssrn.com/abstract=4262739
- Murithi Antony, “From Unchecked Devotion to Enlightened Oversight: Exploring the Urgent Need to Regulate Religion in Kenya.” The Legal Magazine, June/July issue, 2023
- TWO-THIRDS GENDER RULE IN KENYA: A MYTH OR REALITY
- THE BLAME GAME?: Analysis of the 2/3 Gender Rule vis-a-vis the role of the Legislature to give effect to the Gender Principle.
- *Ballot or Bullet? Time for African Youths to Make a Choice.* https://africlaw.com/category/
- *A missile to the Defilement Jurisprudence*: *Martin Charo vs Republic https://medium.com/kenya-